When I decided to bring back this site, I almost immediately started digging up some old photos in hopes of inspiring me to write about something. True enough, old photos did stir up a lot of fond memories worthy of writing about. But just to avoid cheese this early on, I'd probably hold off talking about those really amazing moments which could get my eyes well up a bit. 

Instead, I'm going to post some photos of myself with different set of people, all but in a common setting.

Since I can't drive without Waze anymore, I decided to buy a smartphone holder which I can mount against my car's windshield. Having one is really convenient, as it allows me to use Waze handsfree, while effectively maintaining my focus on the road.

Obviously, we found another use for it.







We've also done videos singing inside the car while driving off to somewhere, but I'm too shy to post them. Next time, I'd probably post videos of me drunk-driving while friends go rowdy at the back. =)

Labels: ,

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment